Zo24 The Remix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Zo24 The Remix

Music Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Gotdamn Man - WTF Is up wit the site!

Go down 
+7
DSryda
brianbreaz
The_Franchise
Mo
Skee
mex1kan
dparks
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
wesley_frzr

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2006-10-12

Gotdamn Man - WTF Is up wit the site! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gotdamn Man - WTF Is up wit the site!   Gotdamn Man - WTF Is up wit the site! - Page 2 Icon_minitime19/11/2008, 9:52 am

cool just keep us posted and let us know what us non computer savvy people can do lol
Back to top Go down
Trillegal©

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Gotdamn Man - WTF Is up wit the site!   Gotdamn Man - WTF Is up wit the site! - Page 2 Icon_minitime25/11/2008, 3:53 pm

Gotdamn Man - WTF Is up wit the site! - Page 2 Ex_mclovin

Cool
Back to top Go down
dparks

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2007-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Gotdamn Man - WTF Is up wit the site!   Gotdamn Man - WTF Is up wit the site! - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/12/2008, 4:54 am

Skee u checkin into that or what. we aint heard nothing in a grip
Back to top Go down
Skee

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2006-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Gotdamn Man - WTF Is up wit the site!   Gotdamn Man - WTF Is up wit the site! - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/12/2008, 5:07 am

Yeh. I guess the friend of mine I wanted to talk to about it has been in Puerto Rico and he just got back, so I'm going to email him about it later tonight when I get home from class.
Back to top Go down
dparks

PostSubject: Re: Gotdamn Man - WTF Is up wit the site!   Gotdamn Man - WTF Is up wit the site! - Page 2 Icon_minitime6/12/2008, 10:10 am

aight. thanks
Back to top Go down
Skee

PostSubject: Re: Gotdamn Man - WTF Is up wit the site!   Gotdamn Man - WTF Is up wit the site! - Page 2 Icon_minitime6/12/2008, 10:09 pm

I'm not sure what's going on, but I can't get a hold of him to save my life. I'll keep trying though.
Back to top Go down
wesley_frzr

PostSubject: Re: Gotdamn Man - WTF Is up wit the site!   Gotdamn Man - WTF Is up wit the site! - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/12/2008, 12:30 pm

well keep us posted. we will be here, patiently waiting...kind of :-)
Back to top Go down
Skee

PostSubject: Re: Gotdamn Man - WTF Is up wit the site!   Gotdamn Man - WTF Is up wit the site! - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/12/2008, 7:39 pm

I finally got a hold of him. Asked him tons of questions. Just waiting for a reply. =/
Back to top Go down
The_Franchise

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Gotdamn Man - WTF Is up wit the site!   Gotdamn Man - WTF Is up wit the site! - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/12/2008, 12:28 am

just go to realraptalk.com

they have more shit than we ever did anyways

i dont use the forum at all, which sucks, but in terms of downloading anything thats where ive been going
Back to top Go down
wesley_frzr

PostSubject: Re: Gotdamn Man - WTF Is up wit the site!   Gotdamn Man - WTF Is up wit the site! - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/12/2008, 10:32 am

albumhunt.com
Back to top Go down
dparks

PostSubject: Re: Gotdamn Man - WTF Is up wit the site!   Gotdamn Man - WTF Is up wit the site! - Page 2 Icon_minitime16/12/2008, 1:07 am

i got both of those on my list. it wasnt about the music cuz mostly everybody that was pretty much anybody on here got their music from other sites. it was just the comradery
Back to top Go down
Skee

PostSubject: Re: Gotdamn Man - WTF Is up wit the site!   Gotdamn Man - WTF Is up wit the site! - Page 2 Icon_minitime18/12/2008, 7:39 pm

We can make our own through here:

http://ipbfree.com/home/

This is where my friend has one through. He's not emailing me back for whatever reason, so if we wanna just go ahead and see for ourselves, we can.
Back to top Go down
mex1kan

Registration date : 2006-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Gotdamn Man - WTF Is up wit the site!   Gotdamn Man - WTF Is up wit the site! - Page 2 Icon_minitime19/12/2008, 3:23 am

cant wait to get somethin crackin again..
Back to top Go down
dparks

PostSubject: Re: Gotdamn Man - WTF Is up wit the site!   Gotdamn Man - WTF Is up wit the site! - Page 2 Icon_minitime23/12/2008, 6:10 am

already ima check it out
Back to top Go down
Trelvis Tha Thrilla

Trelvis Tha Thrilla

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2006-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Gotdamn Man - WTF Is up wit the site!   Gotdamn Man - WTF Is up wit the site! - Page 2 Icon_minitime26/12/2008, 12:19 am

Lets get something going!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/trelvisrecords
dparks

PostSubject: Re: Gotdamn Man - WTF Is up wit the site!   Gotdamn Man - WTF Is up wit the site! - Page 2 Icon_minitime26/12/2008, 12:40 am

i'm on it.

I've made the skeleton forum. we are gonna need people who are willing to be active in lead position. so if your not willing to push this thing dont sign up for a postion. and i would request that when applying for a position be specific. if you are applying for mod dont just say mod, say music mod, or movie mod, or something to that effect. you can have multiple positions depending on you your willingness to be active
Back to top Go down
dparks

PostSubject: Re: Gotdamn Man - WTF Is up wit the site!   Gotdamn Man - WTF Is up wit the site! - Page 2 Icon_minitime26/12/2008, 4:10 am

i'm gonna need help putting this thing together. i'm gonna need one person to help admin and a host of good mods and global mods. i've already started putting it together but we need a sig. i would like the sig to say HHAD its back bitch

i named it HHADRemixed
Back to top Go down
brianbreaz23

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2006-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Gotdamn Man - WTF Is up wit the site!   Gotdamn Man - WTF Is up wit the site! - Page 2 Icon_minitime30/12/2008, 1:54 am

i can design some stuff for the site just lemme know what sizes they need to be
Back to top Go down
dparks

PostSubject: Re: Gotdamn Man - WTF Is up wit the site!   Gotdamn Man - WTF Is up wit the site! - Page 2 Icon_minitime30/12/2008, 10:24 pm

i have the skeleton in place if anyone wants to sign up and start helping. heres the link

http://hhadremixed.ipbfree.com/index.php?act=idx
Back to top Go down
dparks

PostSubject: Re: Gotdamn Man - WTF Is up wit the site!   Gotdamn Man - WTF Is up wit the site! - Page 2 Icon_minitime30/12/2008, 10:35 pm

haha i sent meridith a message to come join the new HHAD. sent one to big rich too. aye if ya'll know anyone's aim or yahoo. get in touch and let them know. we gone need alot of help to get it back jumpin real quick.

Last edited by dparks on 1/1/2009, 2:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
wesley_frzr

PostSubject: Re: Gotdamn Man - WTF Is up wit the site!   Gotdamn Man - WTF Is up wit the site! - Page 2 Icon_minitime31/12/2008, 2:10 pm

i just registered, im trying to upload some albums.
has that feature been added yet
Back to top Go down
dparks

PostSubject: Re: Gotdamn Man - WTF Is up wit the site!   Gotdamn Man - WTF Is up wit the site! - Page 2 Icon_minitime31/12/2008, 9:04 pm

yep, the downloads have benn added however members have to have 50 posts to have access. however, i am adding mods peeps just have to let me know what sections they would like to be mods in. inactive mods will be demoted to regular members, as we need to get this thing crackin pronto.

peeps should let me know if i'm slackin on anything that needs immediate attention. holla atcha boi and lets get this thing crackin
Back to top Go down
dparks

PostSubject: Re: Gotdamn Man - WTF Is up wit the site!   Gotdamn Man - WTF Is up wit the site! - Page 2 Icon_minitime31/12/2008, 9:10 pm

wesley_frzr wrote:
i just registered, im trying to upload some albums.
has that feature been added yet

added you as a mod in the music sec. do yo thang whoardie
Back to top Go down
dparks

PostSubject: Re: Gotdamn Man - WTF Is up wit the site!   Gotdamn Man - WTF Is up wit the site! - Page 2 Icon_minitime31/12/2008, 9:14 pm

ps. everyone please read the annoucements

and if any member has a blogspot i will put it under affiliate links if youwould like. just let me know
Back to top Go down
wesley_frzr

PostSubject: Re: Gotdamn Man - WTF Is up wit the site!   Gotdamn Man - WTF Is up wit the site! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/1/2009, 8:22 am

appreciate at that man.
let me go thru the site and learn this mod properly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gotdamn Man - WTF Is up wit the site!   Gotdamn Man - WTF Is up wit the site! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gotdamn Man - WTF Is up wit the site!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next