Zo24 The Remix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Zo24 The Remix

Music Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Gotdamn Man - WTF Is up wit the site!

Go down 
+7
DSryda
brianbreaz
The_Franchise
Mo
Skee
mex1kan
dparks
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
dparks

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2007-11-21

Gotdamn Man - WTF Is up wit the site! Empty
PostSubject: Gotdamn Man - WTF Is up wit the site!   Gotdamn Man - WTF Is up wit the site! Icon_minitime7/10/2008, 8:28 am

aint no info on the myspace page or biggrich shit or nothin. nobody even posted shit here. damn
Back to top Go down
mex1kan

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2006-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Gotdamn Man - WTF Is up wit the site!   Gotdamn Man - WTF Is up wit the site! Icon_minitime15/10/2008, 8:32 am

i knw folks wtf
Back to top Go down
Skee

Registration date : 2006-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Gotdamn Man - WTF Is up wit the site!   Gotdamn Man - WTF Is up wit the site! Icon_minitime17/10/2008, 11:40 am

Basically, the bill wasn't paid.. and Miss LA said that she's tired of paying for it, even though it's her forum and she said she'd never sell it.. but she wants people to donate if they want the site back up.. so.. yeh. That's the deal.
Back to top Go down
Mo

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-07-12

PostSubject: Re: Gotdamn Man - WTF Is up wit the site!   Gotdamn Man - WTF Is up wit the site! Icon_minitime17/10/2008, 11:51 am

hmmm
might as well say good by to the forum
Back to top Go down
The_Franchise

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Gotdamn Man - WTF Is up wit the site!   Gotdamn Man - WTF Is up wit the site! Icon_minitime27/10/2008, 1:38 am

so why dont we just use this board then and say fuck it to the other one????
Back to top Go down
brianbreaz

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Gotdamn Man - WTF Is up wit the site!   Gotdamn Man - WTF Is up wit the site! Icon_minitime27/10/2008, 9:03 am

how much was the bill?
Back to top Go down
Skee

PostSubject: Re: Gotdamn Man - WTF Is up wit the site!   Gotdamn Man - WTF Is up wit the site! Icon_minitime27/10/2008, 9:22 am

The bill is like $120.
Back to top Go down
brianbreaz

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Gotdamn Man - WTF Is up wit the site!   Gotdamn Man - WTF Is up wit the site! Icon_minitime27/10/2008, 10:18 am

is that per year?
Back to top Go down
dparks

PostSubject: Re: Gotdamn Man - WTF Is up wit the site!   Gotdamn Man - WTF Is up wit the site! Icon_minitime27/10/2008, 11:02 pm

how do we donate and why wont she sell it if she doesnt want to maintain it
she could have talked to the forum about what was goin on.
Back to top Go down
Skee

PostSubject: Re: Gotdamn Man - WTF Is up wit the site!   Gotdamn Man - WTF Is up wit the site! Icon_minitime4/11/2008, 5:00 am

I have no idea if it's per year/month/whatever.

I know, dparks.. it's silly. I guess she just doesn't care anymore. She told me she was tired of making the payments and that if anyone wanted it back they should donate. She didn't say how. I posted a bulletin on MySpace asking people to message me if they wanted to save it and we could try to come up with something and I got nothing, so.. yeh.
Back to top Go down
DSryda

DSryda

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2006-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Gotdamn Man - WTF Is up wit the site!   Gotdamn Man - WTF Is up wit the site! Icon_minitime5/11/2008, 10:36 am

Hip Hop Is Dead Neutral
Back to top Go down
dparks

PostSubject: Re: Gotdamn Man - WTF Is up wit the site!   Gotdamn Man - WTF Is up wit the site! Icon_minitime7/11/2008, 5:10 am

say skee the myspace hasnt been being maintenanced to i doubt if anyone was checking there but what u could do is send out a mass email and and tell people how they can donate. tell ms la to sell the site if she dont care about it anymore. if u got an email for her or whatever lemme have it. i'll contact her about it
Back to top Go down
Skee

PostSubject: Re: Gotdamn Man - WTF Is up wit the site!   Gotdamn Man - WTF Is up wit the site! Icon_minitime12/11/2008, 9:41 am

I don't even have the password to the site's MySpace, Mo does, I was just posting a bulletin from mine. Miss LA's hotmail is x__h0n3yd1p@hotmail.com. I sent out a group message on yahoo, and again, I got no responses. I don't have everyone's email, so I've done what I can.
Back to top Go down
wesley_frzr

Registration date : 2006-10-12

PostSubject: Re: Gotdamn Man - WTF Is up wit the site!   Gotdamn Man - WTF Is up wit the site! Icon_minitime12/11/2008, 11:01 am

yea we need to donate cuz im pissed i cant get on the site what do we need to do foreal cuz i will put up some cash for it
Back to top Go down
dparks

PostSubject: Re: Gotdamn Man - WTF Is up wit the site!   Gotdamn Man - WTF Is up wit the site! Icon_minitime13/11/2008, 1:13 am

wesley_frzr wrote:
yea we need to donate cuz im pissed i cant get on the site what do we need to do foreal cuz i will put up some cash for it

alreay. we would have taken care of it if they wouldnt have kept us in the dark,
Back to top Go down
wesley_frzr

Registration date : 2006-10-12

PostSubject: Re: Gotdamn Man - WTF Is up wit the site!   Gotdamn Man - WTF Is up wit the site! Icon_minitime13/11/2008, 8:19 am

if we cant get in touch with boss lady then lets get a new myspace page and facebook page and every other social networking site to get the name out there.
Back to top Go down
Skee

PostSubject: Re: Gotdamn Man - WTF Is up wit the site!   Gotdamn Man - WTF Is up wit the site! Icon_minitime13/11/2008, 12:59 pm

If she would message me back, I'd be happy to take the site off her hands and collect donations and pay the bill.. but she told everyone that she would NEVER sell the site, so I really don't think there's anything we can do since she doesn't care anymore. =/
Back to top Go down
dparks

PostSubject: Re: Gotdamn Man - WTF Is up wit the site!   Gotdamn Man - WTF Is up wit the site! Icon_minitime14/11/2008, 8:28 am

so what would it take to make on of those sites. u got doubles email? I Mean i'll make another site called HHAD if she just wants to say fuck it and not email peeps back
Back to top Go down
Skee

PostSubject: Re: Gotdamn Man - WTF Is up wit the site!   Gotdamn Man - WTF Is up wit the site! Icon_minitime15/11/2008, 2:01 am

I don't have Double's email. Zed said that Biggrich/Miss LA were the two people responsible for the bill. I've talked to Biggrich. He said he had no idea the site was down and that no one ever gave him the information for the account that they need to pay on. I have no idea how to set up a forum like that. I could probably figure it out. I have friends who have forums like it.. not anything special, but it's good enough. I'll talk to someone.
Back to top Go down
Skee

PostSubject: Re: Gotdamn Man - WTF Is up wit the site!   Gotdamn Man - WTF Is up wit the site! Icon_minitime15/11/2008, 2:06 am

Probably won't help, but Biggrich's email is djbiggrich@gmail.com, but he won't read your email unless the subject title jumps out at him.
Back to top Go down
dparks

PostSubject: Re: Gotdamn Man - WTF Is up wit the site!   Gotdamn Man - WTF Is up wit the site! Icon_minitime15/11/2008, 12:51 pm

thanks skee preciate it. Rich is lyin i think cuz he was suppose to get the refund for the site and shit when we was having all those probs and was suppose to be moving from dreamhosters

He had no idea the site was down. yea right. so he aint been to the site to peek in on it in that long. He can sell that to ya'll but i aint buyin that
Back to top Go down
Skee

PostSubject: Re: Gotdamn Man - WTF Is up wit the site!   Gotdamn Man - WTF Is up wit the site! Icon_minitime15/11/2008, 5:29 pm

Yeh, he said he always checks up on it..

And no problem, I'll help out as much as I can.
Back to top Go down
dparks

PostSubject: Re: Gotdamn Man - WTF Is up wit the site!   Gotdamn Man - WTF Is up wit the site! Icon_minitime16/11/2008, 6:46 am

thats whats up
Back to top Go down
The_Franchise

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Gotdamn Man - WTF Is up wit the site!   Gotdamn Man - WTF Is up wit the site! Icon_minitime17/11/2008, 1:13 am

like i said, if its such a big deal we should just make a whole new forum call it something similar and call it a day. then email/myspace/facebook everyone from the old site and get it poppin again. if she doesnt want to maintain the site fine, then sell it, but if she doesnt want to sell it or anything why even waste all the time. Just create a new one, run google ads to pay for the bill and that will be the end of it. Have Skee be the owner/head mod and then thats that. sites up again.
Back to top Go down
Skee

PostSubject: Re: Gotdamn Man - WTF Is up wit the site!   Gotdamn Man - WTF Is up wit the site! Icon_minitime18/11/2008, 9:01 am

Well, I sent an offline message to the friend of mine that has a forum. I asked him to email me, so hopefully he will soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gotdamn Man - WTF Is up wit the site!   Gotdamn Man - WTF Is up wit the site! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gotdamn Man - WTF Is up wit the site!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next