Zo24 The Remix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Zo24 The Remix

Music Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Aiight - Back At It

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
HUSTLE

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2006-10-12

Aiight - Back At It Empty
PostSubject: Aiight - Back At It   Aiight - Back At It Icon_minitime12/10/2006, 4:20 am

What it do to all those that I was formerly aquainted with. That boy Trey, Top, Plexx, all the rest. So I'm sure this topic has been brushed on before but since I just got the word from my patna Trey. What the fuck is zo24.com? hahaha and what up to all those boys that stood by my side through thick and thin. OH and since that MOD thread got knocked, let me get a say. My resume comes complete. I can recollect on a few positives. Experience speaks my volumes.

HUSTLE
Back to top Go down
http://www.mephux.com
Trelvis Tha Thrilla

Trelvis Tha Thrilla

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2006-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Aiight - Back At It   Aiight - Back At It Icon_minitime12/10/2006, 4:45 am

What it do playa!! This is Zo24 cause the old Zo23 isnt working anymore and we dont know if its comming back or not....so this has to do for now
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/trelvisrecords
HUSTLE

PostSubject: Re: Aiight - Back At It   Aiight - Back At It Icon_minitime12/10/2006, 4:49 am

HUSTLE wrote:
OH and since that MOD thread got knocked, let me get a say. My resume comes complete. I can recollect on a few positives. Experience speaks my volumes.
Back to top Go down
Da_TrUtH2k6

Number of posts : 46

PostSubject: Re: Aiight - Back At It   Aiight - Back At It Icon_minitime12/10/2006, 4:52 am

damn good to see u found ya way here tho!
Back to top Go down
Trelvis Tha Thrilla

Trelvis Tha Thrilla

PostSubject: Re: Aiight - Back At It   Aiight - Back At It Icon_minitime12/10/2006, 4:58 am

HUSTLE wrote:
HUSTLE wrote:
OH and since that MOD thread got knocked, let me get a say. My resume comes complete. I can recollect on a few positives. Experience speaks my volumes.

Ay...Ill let you know..I think we have enough Mods right now though..soon as the site starts growing your first in line
Back to top Go down
plexxx

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2006-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Aiight - Back At It   Aiight - Back At It Icon_minitime12/10/2006, 5:18 am

wat it do HUSTLE
Back to top Go down
mike

mike

Number of posts : 34

PostSubject: Re: Aiight - Back At It   Aiight - Back At It Icon_minitime12/10/2006, 5:30 am

Trelvis Tha Thrilla wrote:
HUSTLE wrote:
HUSTLE wrote:

Ay...Ill let you know..I think we have enough Mods right now though..soon as the site starts growing your first in line

WOW!!!!

not to knock hustle cause imma say what it dew but shit...hmmm

Shocked

i know people like biggrich who should be a mod whos been all over the boards but IMO Hustle is a good mod but how can you just appear again and jump right back in the limelight no hate but i always have and will speak my mind....

maybe i dont know the story but i know there is 2 sides to every one of them...
Back to top Go down
Trelvis Tha Thrilla

Trelvis Tha Thrilla

PostSubject: Re: Aiight - Back At It   Aiight - Back At It Icon_minitime12/10/2006, 5:40 am

mike wrote:
HUSTLE wrote:
HUSTLE wrote:

WOW!!!!

Shocked

i know people like biggrich who should be a mod whos been all over the boards but IMO Hustle is a good mod but how can you just appear again and jump right back in the limelight no hate but i always have and will speak my mind....

I didnt say that he was gonna for sure get it, im just sayin he will be the first person I think of when it comes time for a new mod, there might be someone else I like more.

D. WIll isnt active over here enough..he stays on cham.com mostly..maybe he will start comming around more..I dont know
Back to top Go down
Da_TrUtH2k6

Number of posts : 46

PostSubject: Re: Aiight - Back At It   Aiight - Back At It Icon_minitime12/10/2006, 6:30 am

mike wrote:
HUSTLE wrote:
HUSTLE wrote:

WOW!!!!

Shocked

I didnt say that he was gonna for sure get it, im just sayin he will be the first person I think of when it comes time for a new mod, there might be someone else I like more.

D. WIll isnt active over here enough..he stays on cham.com mostly..maybe he will start comming around more..I dont know
Very Happy Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
HUSTLE

PostSubject: Re: Aiight - Back At It   Aiight - Back At It Icon_minitime12/10/2006, 6:56 am

mike wrote:

WOW!!!!

Shocked

no doubt mike; good point
Back to top Go down
HUSTLE

PostSubject: Re: Aiight - Back At It   Aiight - Back At It Icon_minitime12/10/2006, 6:57 am

plexxx wrote:
wat it do HUSTLE

cheers

what up
Back to top Go down
HUSTLE

PostSubject: Re: Aiight - Back At It   Aiight - Back At It Icon_minitime12/10/2006, 6:58 am

Just let me know what that do. I wont be in line for it either though. Balancing work and school is rough thats why I retired my jersey for the 2006 season on zo23.com. But I'll be back and forth on this here
Back to top Go down
mike

mike

Number of posts : 34

PostSubject: Re: Aiight - Back At It   Aiight - Back At It Icon_minitime12/10/2006, 9:38 am

yea hustle you know i aint knockin you bro we cool an shit im just puttin a point across aint no knock and you should know that 100 feel me...

already..and the way he handled that is why he is a good mod...didt take it personally
Back to top Go down
HUSTLE

PostSubject: Re: Aiight - Back At It   Aiight - Back At It Icon_minitime12/10/2006, 11:42 am

mike wrote:
didt take it personally

never would let that happen on the net. But I got you mike. We've been cool since the ribbon was cut, you know that. I like to hear what you gotta say and that goes for all those OGs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aiight - Back At It   Aiight - Back At It Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aiight - Back At It
Page 1 of 1